CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

My favorite Flower

Hibiscus are my favorite flower! And some of the sisters here in my home state know that I like to do a lot of computer graphics. Here is some of the work I have done on some pictures that I took at the Art Museum gardens
I have always been amazed by gods beauty. I know that my mom and I have talked a lot about our talents for god. I would like to hope that maybe photography is one of mine. I like to look at gods art work and make people want to look at it and really appreciate it. God is the best artist I know!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Hi Sis. Krissy, I'm Sis. Shannon from Idaho. It's great to have another sister's blog to read. I look forward to getting to know you. I have to say that your pictures are beautiful. Love the flowers.

Sis. Lori P. said...

I loved Hibiscus flowers as a child growing up in Southern California, but they don't grow here in OR, it's too cold in the winter. So the only ones I ever see now are in pots and very small. In my backyard as a girl we had one that was tree size! It was beautiful when it was blooming and the hummingbirds came to it's nectar. I love your ideas on using what talents the Lord gives us.

Jackie said...

Since I have seen this blog I have been seeing these flowers every where. There are some on the way to church that are beautiful!

Sister D said...

I love your pictures! I wish we could grow those here. Isn't the beauty that God surrounded his people with just amazing. Makes me wonder what the Garden of Eden looked like.