CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Day

Today we went for a hike at Southeastway Park. These are some of the pictures! I love nature in the fall! The tree next to this paragraph is the coolest tree ever! It looks like an elbow! We took Pictures next to it! I love it! We also came across a snake. It was funny. Mom seen it and then went "Oh My God"! Then I looked at it and went "OH MY THAT'S A SNAKE!" then I ran the other way then stopped so I could take a picture! It was absolutely funny! Sorry I haven't wrote in a while we have dial up and it S....L...O....W...! I also have some pictures of a really good movie that is upcoming! God has been so good to Barry and I. We still are living with his parents and kinda have rough stuff happening. But we have assistance for food and he may have a job where he used to work. We are just waiting for his application to go through. I hope that this time everything works out right. We continue to try and shine our light for his parents. But I don't know if its making a difference! Well I love everyone of you and I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them!





I am so excited about this movie! I can't wait to see it!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
P.s. There you go Jana! Love you!

7 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

Now I have commented so there. Also i was the first one, so haha Frankie.

Sis. Frankie said...

Krissy, I really enjoyed my day with you and Barry yesterday. I loved it so much, I'm going back to the park today, Lord willing. I just hope that snake stays out of my path. Nope, don't like snakes!!! I'm excited to get some good pictures of the boys on the elbow tree.
Leah, you may have logged in before me, but, you didn't make an actual comment. I did!!! First!!!

Chelsea said...

I love that tree! Also I am excited for the movie...but I'm still dissapointed at Edward...he is not good looking in the least! Anyway glad you are emjoying yourself..nature is always good for soothing the soul...I think that's why God made it so beautiful.

~sis jana~ said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE that tree! I've been to that park a couple times and NEVER saw that tree!!! I love the pic of you and Barry too! It's a great one!! Thanks for posting! :) I've been missing you! Tell Barry I got Oblivion for PS3 ! It's great fun! Love you guys! See you soon!!! lol...laughing at all my "!!!!" can you tell I'm excited to hear from ya?!!! lol

~sis jana~ said...

OH! and I can't wait for the movie either!! So exciting!

Tiffany said...

Great picture of the tree! Glad you all had a wonderful time together.

Lots of love <3
~Tiffy

Sis. Lori P. said...

What beautiful pictures of the trees and the surrounding area. And I hadn't seen those pics of Bella and Edward yet... not sure that I'll run to see the movie when it first comes out, but I sure did make all the teen girls happy in my library when I got a READ poster with Bella and Edward on it!