CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My frist Apple pie


So the other day I was watching the foodnet work channel (that's all I ever do anymore) and they were making apple pie. Well it got me thinking, I wanted to make one. SO the adventure began! Wow was it ever an event to make. I had a blast tho. I was getting pretty angry with the dough but later I found out that it suppose to do the things that drove me crazy! I bake it and wow it was beautiful and SOOO Tasty! it was Awesome. It was one of those that when you bit into it you say MMMMM! I am so glad I found that recipe! But i took a picture so that you all could see my first apple pie.



Also Barry wants to have fish recipes and would like you to post some if you have any. Thanks guys and love you!

5 comments:

~sis jana~ said...

Yummy! Give me some of that! I love apple pie. I can't wait for Thanksgiving! pie, mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, rolls, mm mmmm mmmmmm! lol. See you soon!

Chelsea said...

I love apple pie...if you wanted a recipe I could have gave you one. I love baking Apple Pie from scratch. But mine is Apple crumb yum. But it is fun, so I'm glad that you had fun. And I don't know any fish recipes sorry...I can pull out my recipe books though.

Sis Stubby said...

Talk to Sis Wanda Aunt Mae's Apple Pie was the best ever.

Sis Stubby said...

That pie is pretty. Tell Barry he can look thur my Cook Books for any recipes

Sis. Frankie said...

I love apple pie!!!!! Tell Barry, I hope "my" piece of pie tasted as good as it looks. I think you did a fantastic job on your first apple pie. Now, let me know when your ready to take over the peach cobbler. You make the peach cobbler and I'll make the pineapple upside down cake! ha ha