CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Birthday plans

Ok so i want to have a costume ball for my 25th birthday. I figure that I am quarter a century old so I might as well make it memorable...right? Well my birthday is in January and I have always wanted to have a costume party so I thought why now do it for my birthday...Happy Birthday to me lol! Were we live has a rec center and you can rent it and since the head person is my Nan-in-law I could get it super easy. I just am not sure how to go about planing it. If you have any ideas please share! I want to do it as cheap as possible. But I really would like to have advice. I think I might make it a theme like fairy tales or something like that. I want to be a fairy because I have TONS of formal gowns and BIG pretty butterfly wings. I don't know we'll see.

While I'm posting I want to show everyone some pictures of my new residency.



This is where I live. This is my nan-in-laws place. Here is the lake that we live on. Another picture of the lake. This is Barry and his cousin Devon.
Barry didn't have a shirt on so I had to draw one on. This is how i found him and simba asleep last night!

5 comments:

~sis jana~ said...

What beautiful pics..how nice to live on such a beautiful lake. Tim and I both got a chuckle from Barry and the cat! too cute! I think a birthday ball would be a blast! lol, say that 5 times fast! ;)

Sis. Leah said...

I think that is a good idea. That way the kids can get all dressed up too. I think it would be a blast. I am sure that we could come up with something. Would it be any costume or was you wanting to go with your formal ball you talked about?

Chelsea said...

I like the idea of the fairy tales theme...I've always wanted to dress up and it would be fun for everybody. There is so many different fairy tales one could do. AND you have TOBYMAC on your blog!!!!!!! I love that song....a very very good one :D just had to say that....you know I love toby...man I drove to OHIO to see his concert lol.

Jackie said...

Well you and Jada have something in common because she wants a costume party for her birthday. Hers will not be ball just a dress up party for the kids. Sounds like fun but I seriously doubt that Johnny would dress up.

Sis. Frankie said...

Yeah, I have no idea what to dress up as, but yeah!!!! I think it will be fun for the adults and kids. Do I get to do your cake??? MY Simba is so handsome.