CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT



Yea!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!! Twilight the movie has came out and as a gift I received 2 tickets to tonight's showing! I know its a silly movie but I have been SUPER depressed lately and this movie and books have kinda brought me out of it. I even made a shirt and a count down on my door! LOL I'm a goober with WAY to much time! Mine is in pink (duh) and Barry is the blue one. I was going to put on there "I'm just here for the popcorn." but my sewing machine went wacky and I got mad at it so i stopped and asked Barry what he wanted it to say. We laughed so hard last night. Mine I don't really like it but I couldn't figure out what I wanted it to say so i went with a quote. I couldn't remember my favorite one so I looked online and this was the one that I liked the most. It says "I'm not done kissing you yet. Don't make me come over there." Only because I say this to Barry just playing with him sometimes. I'm so giddy today I feel like I'm in high school again when I went to a N 'SYNC concert! SO I will write when I get home to say my 2 cents! Love you!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm going saturday with Sarah...hope it is a good one. Enjoy yourselves!!

:.☂Raine☂.: said...

O_O I loved the movie!!! I saw it last night with friends of mine. We had lovvvved it. Edward wasn't a disappointment after all <3

Have Fun!! Cute shirts! ;D