CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18, 2008

Pray for my mom please

My mom, Sis Frankie, needs your prayers. Her heart will some times beat to another drummers drum if you get what I mean. It is skip beats and speed up and "flutter" is what she says it feels like. Well normally she only has an "episode" for about 5 or so hours well its going on 27 hours and it is still fluttering. She does feel a little better but still needs all the prayer she can get! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

We will be praying for her. Poor thing, she is probably so tired! You know what? I find myself tromping through my house saying "TinkerKrissy Place of Smiles, TinkerKrissy Place of Smiles...over and over again! For some reason, your blog name makes me happy!

Sister D said...

Just finally sat down to read some blogs and saw your request for prayers. Is she doing any better? Please let her know we'll sure be praying for her as well.