CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

NO COKE FOR ME!!!

Tongue Out OK lol!!!!!! Being poor has its upsides! lol Let me explain! With out extra money you:

  1. don't go out to eat
  2. d0n't buy pop
  3. don't buy useless stuff that will only clutter your house
  4. you appreciate what you have
  5. you have more free time to read the bible

So back to the title of the blog! With out buying pop your body grows use to not having caffeine in it. Well let me tell you today I have 4 and I am HYPER! Not good at 12:20 at night! Spaz

While I'm on here say a prayer for Barry's mom she is having surgery Wednesday. She is not in the church but still could use our prayers.

3 comments:

Sis. Leah said...

You are such a goof ball. But I still love you. Keep me up to date with what happens with his mom. Who knows maybe the Lord will bless her in this.

Jackie said...

I will try to remember her on Wednesday and I say try because sometimes I remember things after the fact. But I will say a prayer now anyway. I know what you mean about the coke thing I had half of a coke yesterday at the cookout and my heart started racing because my body had gotten used to not having it.

Sis. Lori P. said...

4 cokes! Oh boy...that would make me jump in the middle of the night too! LOL...