CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hi-ddeee

Well my mother told me I should do more blogging so here I am lol. I've been doing a lot of graphics work and its been pretty fun. I hope to go to school with in the next year to get a degree in Graphic Design. I was already excepted i just have to get financial aide all figured out.

I've been kinda down lately. Not to sound like a Debbie downer just trying to get my feelings out. I am blessed and i know that if i have food in my stomach, clothes on my back and a warm place to sleep i should have nothing to complain about...

That is enough of that tho! :D I would like to share some of my work. So here's some pictures. I have done all of these from scratch creating it all out of nothing!!Well I hoped you liked!!



1 comments:

Sis. Frankie said...

I love your designs. You truly have a talent. You should put the picture you did of the creepy hospital. That was "creepy" but neat! One week from today!! Guess what that means?? Flaming Twinkie time! LOL