CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I had a wonderful day!

We did a TON today. We started around 11 and didn't end until like 9. My house has bushes in front that line the house and the sidewalk. Well Barry and his dad decided to remove 3 of them. It kinda looks not very good but it will after we work with the area. Then we pulled the fence out of the back where the dog kennel was. I had a dog but had to get rid of him cause the neighbors wouldn't leave us alone about him. I was sad! But I had a great day with my mother-in-law and my papa-in-law. Then when they left Barry was harassing me and I mad him dry off with a DUCKY towel. it was absolutely funny! Here are some pictures to show what I was talking about!

Here's the place where the bushes were!

again

Barry and his DUCKY towel!


6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Awww Barry!!!! Saw you and your dad today...thanks for talking to me...made my day!!

Kim said...

Yard work is hard sometimes but it so worth it when you see the end. Glad you had a good day!

Sis. Leah said...

Glad to hear you guys got so much done. It looked totally different as we drove by this afternoon.

Aunt Sissy said...

you two are so silly. I know you have been wanting to remove those bushes for a while. it's still hard for me to picture them gone.

Sis. Lori P. said...

Okay, Bro. B, sounds like we've given you a good laugh on our blogs, now you've given us girls a good laugh! Getting you on camera with the ducky towel was a great idea! LOL!

Sister D said...

What a Quack-Up! Sounds like you guys got a lot done and had a good time doing it ;)